Table Tennis Clash of its own kind where the challengers will be from each and every part of Bangalore representing their Clans in the most important steal of the battle between StartUp and the Corporates.
Table Tennis is a game which tests your concentration, determination, and precision which in case help you steal the game from the shackles of your opponent.
The Ping-Pong will not remain the same friendly practice rally sessions when it comes to this tournament. This championship will see those swinging serves and the power shots jumping off the table. It will be surely one of those moments when every point will be cheered with a roar and applause.
Be a part of this extra ordinary competition and take that pressure to give a lead to your Clan for closing down to conquering the Battlefield.
Check out the other proceedings and every single detail of this epic Table Tennis Clash
Event Name: Table Tennis Clash (League + KnockOut)
Event Date: 30th September & 1st Oct| Saturday & Sunday
Categories: Men’s Singles | Women’s Singles | Men’s Doubles (Age:20+ years only)
Certificate, Medals, Trophy and Cash Prize as mentioned below for Top 4.
- Men’s Singles: Rs 4000 | Rs 2000 | Rs 1500 | Rs 1500
- Women’s Singles: Rs 2500 | Rs 1500 | Rs 1000 | Rs 1000
- Men’s Doubles: Rs 4500 | Rs 2500 | Rs 1750 | Rs 1750
T-Shirt & Sipper for all the Participants from WeWork.
Free Wifi zone from ACT Fibernet
Food Coupons from FreshMenu
- Men’s Singles: Rs 500 /Person.
- Men’s Doubles: Rs 600 /Team
- Women’s Singles: Rs 400 /Person
Super Early Bird Discount Code: CLASH10 (Get 10% discount on the entry fees) – Valid till 15th Aug
- It’s a League + Knockout tournament
- Only online registrations are valid. There is no on spot registration.
- All matches will be 5 sets of 11 points
- Shoes are mandatory
- The International standard ball shall be used for all matches.
- Players should bring their own TT bats.
- Participants will receive an email with their match timings 2 days before the tournament.
- Participants should report to the organising committee with their soft copy or hard copy of their ticket.
- Apart from tournament cancellation, under no circumstances, the entry fees will be returned.
- Referee’s decision will be considered as the final decision.
- The referee holds the right to disqualify any team for any kind of misconduct.
- The winning prize money will be handed over in terms of cash/cheque.
- Balls will not be given from the organiser for any practice.
- Daud 2017 Timed Run (10th September)
- Cricket Clash (16th & 17th September)
- Football Clash (23rd & 24th September)
- Badminton Clash: For Both Men & Women (30th Sept & 1st Oct)
- Table Tennis Clash: For Both Men & Women (30th Sept & 1st Oct)
A small gift from my end. You surely want to avail a Super Early Bird Discount on the registration fees. Use the Discount Code: CLASH10 to get 10% discount on the entry fees.